Thursday, June 24, 2010

Nearly there - time for a fundraising push



So, tomorrow we're one week from the shoot. Yikes!

I need to finish the storyboards and the shotlist, while in the midst of revising the style to make it more cinematic. Lots to do on that, but I know what I want. It's only a pity it takes so long to draw! Should've practiced more.

The casting session was great yesterday, we met some fantastic people and it was very encouraging. I was a little drained afterwards, we saw 15 people in 4 hours, and, as we were working on an emotional scene, I felt I engaged with the performances and was pretty tired afterwards. I'm going to watch the tape once more then send my picks to Marty at collabfeature.com.

It's also nearing the time for one last push for fundraising.

It's reached the time that we need to spend - equipment, props, et cetera, - and I could do with a few more kind donors to help. Any amount appreciated, it will all be seen on the screen.

So wish me luck, we're into the final and most important stretch now.

No comments:

Post a Comment