Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'm proud to announce - the cast

Amy - Natasha Quirke
Natasha blew us away in auditions. She got the tone just right, has a great personality, and is moving to Canada three days after the shoot! There's dedication. Welcome Natasha.



Derek - Jonathan Caffrey

Jonathan came into the room and exuded exactly what we wanted for the part. He's a natural. We're delighted he's on board.



Postman - Fergal Cleary


Fergal brought a warmth and a personality to the audition that really brings the character to life. In fact, his audition application got stuck in my spam folder and he turned up anyway - thankfully!

And on another note:
My blog begins today on www.filmireland.net

Check it out www.filmireland.net

It will be a regular blog giving an insight into the funding, preproduction, production, post-production and the final feature.

I'm quite excited they've given me a platform.

No comments:

Post a Comment