Saturday, June 26, 2010

CRISIS!!!






This picture was the final straw. Look at the state of the beard! I shaved it off today.

Oh, on another note, the key prop has just arrived from Berlin. The Backpack, in all it's glory, is now in my house. See it in the photo above.

So, we're almost set. A few recces on Monday, I need to get back to the cast today as the final decision has been approved. A few exciting additions to the crew, I'll let you know when they're 100% confirmed.

I'm also beginning to think about screenings for the full feature film when it's complete - trying to stay ahead of the curve as these things take time to organise.

Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. I saw your film on the www.emigrant.ie where I have a column, Dubliner's Daughter. I am based in Costa Mesa, Orange County, So. California. Two local film festivals are the LA Irish Film Festival at the Aero Theatre in Santa Monica and the Directors Guild of America. I am helping out with this event which is in its third year. In April is the Newport Beach Film Festival which features several films from Ireland as well as an Irish Spotlight Night. I would like to find out more about this film. I'll check out the websites. Interesting coincidence...My nephews are Irish twins, 15 months apart. Marcus age 5, looks like the taller of the two boys in the sweet shop window picture. His brother is Kevin age 4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lorraine, feel free to mail myself at mairtin@smilingsadly.com for any further information about it. I'll continue to update this site anyway, as, not only do I enjoy it, but other people seem to as well!

    You can also check out www.collabfeature.com for an overview and updates on the global film.

    Thanks for the comment. :-)

    ReplyDelete