Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Let the logging begin




Over the last few 2 days I've taken on the task of importing, copying, converting and logging the footage of Heartshaped. All 110 gigabites of it! While shooting on 2 cameras is extremely helpful when shooting with kids, it leads to a hell of a lot of footage!

I'm almost finished breaking down the footage by scene, and looking back through it, I'm quite relieved. The huge amount of takes on the kids seem to have been worth it, the reactions are there as are the deliveries.

The adults I wasn't worried about and with good reason - they're great. Very natural and strong.

Once the footage is logged I plan on doing a rough cut of a few scenes by Sunday, to give me an idea of where we are.

Of course I also have to shoot the rest of the montage stuff this weekend, as well as a demanding day job for the next 7 weeks!

I must be very wicked.

No rest for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment