Saturday, November 13, 2010

So What's Going ON?!?!


So, 24 of the 25 segments around the world are wrapped!!!!

We're deep in discussions on everything from our new website, trailers, scoring, bands, post production, distribution, social media et cetera.

I've taken a seat on the music committee. I'm enjoying this. We're trying to take a different approach that will bring the segments together but hold onto their cultural diversity. There are exciting ideas being thrown around. Hopefully some of them stick and work! We're researching, talking to people, and seeing what bands might be interested in coming on board.
If you know anyone, get in touch! Nothing's decided yet, it's still early days.

I've just finished the latest edit of heart shaped and I'm happy how it's coming along. I still have a few reshoots to do. These were meant to happen weeks ago! What happened? A certain well known courier company happened!!!

The backpack was being shipped from London to Dublin for the reshoots. 2 day delivery. 24 days later... apparently my address is insufficient for delivery. But I live here. Everyone else manages to find it. Hell, it's okay, I said, I'll email them and call them to give them directions.
Oh no. They don't like that. Only the sender can contact them. Ok, I'll pick it up from the depot, I'll bring ID. Oh they couldn't possibly tell me where the depot is.

So what did they do? They shipped it back to London. Where it got lost in transit.
And has only just re-emerged. In London. Having been to Dublin. Probably waved as it flew over my house. Twice.

Oh well. What can I do? Nothing I can write on a public forum anyway :-)


I

No comments:

Post a Comment